Can’t get enough of that chocolaty goodness? Yeah, neither can we. So out of the goodness in our hearts we’re giving you three awesome Oreo Cookie recipes to satisfy your chocolate desires. You’re welcome.
Oreo Rice Krispies
6 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal
20 regular Oreos
5 cups of mini marshmallows
3 Tbsp. of butter
1. Spray a 9×13 dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, pour the 6 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal.
3. Chop and mash Oreos by putting them in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin. You want the sizes to vary from chunky to finely crushed.
4. Mix the chopped Oreos with the Rice Krispie Cereal and stir.
5. In a medium sauce pan, melt the butter and marshmallows together over medium heat. Stir constantly until they are melted.
6. Pour the melted butter and marshmallows over the cereal and Oreos. Spray a spatula with non-stick cooking spray and use to mix them together.
7. When finished, spread the mixture into the 9×13 dish. Use the spatula again to press the mixture flat.
8. Let it sit until hardened and enjoy!
1 box brownie mix and the ingredients that the box says is required
1 (16.6 oz) package of Oreos, divided into thirds
1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip
1 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
2 cups of sugar
1 and a half cups of chocolate chips
1. Chop up the Oreos into bits by putting them in a ziplock bag and using a rolling pin. Remember to keep them divided since you will be using them for different parts of the recipe.
2. Prepare the brownie batter according to the package directions. Take 1/3 of the chopped Oreos and fold them into the batter. Bake them at the right temperature and let brownies cool. Make sure they are done baking by sticking a toothpick into the brownies. If the end of the toothpick comes out clean, they are done.
3. While the brownies bake, put the cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Using a spatula, fold in the Cool Whip and another 1/3 of the chopped Oreos. Spread the mixture on top of the cooled brownies.
4. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips for 1 minute on medium. Stir and repeat in 30 second increments until melted, then spread evenly over the cream cheese layer.
5. Sprinkle the remaining Oreos on top and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
1. 1 (16.6 oz) package of Oreos
2. 1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese, softened
3. 2 cups of white chocolate chips
1. Put 36 Oreos in a ziplock bag and crush them by using a rolling pin until they are finely crushed.
2. Pour the crushed Oreos into a mixing bowl with the cream cheese and stir until combined and evenly moistened.
3. Set a long sheet of wax paper over a cookie sheet. Then, scoop the mixture out and form 1 inch balls and align them on the cookie sheet. Place the truffles in the freezer for 10 minutes.
4. Crush the remaining 3 Oreos.
5. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips for 1 minute on medium. Stir and repeat in 30 second increments until melted.
6. Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip in melted chocolate. An easy way to do this is by dipping the truffle using two forks. Roll the truffle in the chocolate and then pick it up again with the two forks. Return back to the baking sheet.
7. Sprinkle the tops with remaining crushed Oreos and allow chocolate to set. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
8. Eat and be happy.