So you finally got your hands on grandma’s baking cabinet…
All you need is a super delish holiday recipe that wouldn’t break the bank or take too much money from what’s left of your refund check.
Just make some Red Velvet Cookies!!You can use regular Red Velvet Cake Mix and you can even turn the cookies into sandwiches (ex. Oreos).. And (if you share) everyone will love you!!
Don’t you love how we save the day?
- a box of Red Velvet Cake Mix (Duncan Hines)
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- (add some white chocolate chips for some complimentary sweetness)
If you like frosting, then mix these ingredients for (cream cheese) frosting
- 4 oz soften cream cheese
- 1/4 cup room temperature butter
- 1 tsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Or you could just buy cream cheese frosting (hey, we’re just trying to help you out)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Put your cake mix, eggs, and oil into a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls or scoop the mix out with an ice cream scooper; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes then remove and place them on a cool surface. Cool completely for 10-15 minutes.
- Cover them with frosting and add whatever other cool stuff you’re into.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature.